Wanted to share your thoughts with our readers and gain exposure to fellow bloggers and pro-bloggers?
1. You should be able to write reader-interested articles.
2. We accept articles on Computer
3. Don't forget to include the 'author bio' attribution
4. You may mention '
5. We do not allow 'DO FOLLOW' backlinks from the article/blog to your company products and services.
6. Do not send copyrighted material.
7. Do not send promoting articles(with relevant text snippets and links redirecting back to the promotional subject) or sponsored posts.
If you want to promote your product or service with us. Ask us about it.
8. Do not send your client's promotional articles. We are not here to entertain business for your clients for free.
9. If you want to guest post representing a company, please make sure to include your designation in the organization that you are working in. However, we DO NOT ALLOW the boasting promotion of your own products and services through guest posts.
10. Above all, your article should not violate Google Policies.
* Guest bloggers are greatly respected in the
* Unnatural outbound links or links with targeted keywords in the articles are not entertained.
* Removal of the content once published is not possible. Do not play cheap tricks of link bargaining after the post is published.
* We will own the full rights of the article once published. We may remove it in future without notifying you in case it is found to be violating our policies.
* Don't try to outsmart plagiarism checkers for uniqueness. We don't like no and low quality posts. We don't take the blame if anyone claims the content, it's all yours (see this example).
Send your articles to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll get back to you after a keen verification.