iPhone stuck in recovery mode can be caused by many factors, such as hardware issues, software update, jailbreak and so on. To be able to get out of this, most of us will connect the device to computer and restore through iTunes. Sometimes, we lost our photos, contacts and messages after restoring. Luckily, with Tenorshare ReiBoot, we can get iPhone and iPad out of recovery mode without worrying data loss.
Tenorshare ReiBoot is a free tool to fix iPhone stuck in recovery mode. It also helps to fix many other kinds of iPhone stuck issues, including iPhone Apple Logo, black screen, boot loop, blue screen and any other iOS stuck relating to IOS software crash & upgrade or more. This software is also an user-friendly utility, just connect iPhone to computer without touching any buttons, the software will detect the device automatically.
Key Features of Tenorshare ReiBoot
- One click to Exit/Enter to Recovery Mode
- Fix iPhone stuck in Recovery mode without data loss or restore
- Boot up your iPhone, iPad and iPod with one click
- Fix various iOS stuck issues, including iPhone Apple Logo, Black screen, Connect to iTunes screen, DFU mode, Blue screen, Endless boot loop and other iOS stuck
- Support all iOS devices( including the latest iOS 10.2/10)
How to Use ReiBoot to Fix iPhone Stuck
l Download and install ReiBoot in your computer connect the stuck Apple device and click on Exit Recovery Mode, the iOS device will restart normally
If you still facing issues after exiting recovery mode, you can use ReiBoot to Repair operating system and get rid of all stuck problem on your iPhone. Just upgrade to the Pro version and simple click Fix All iOS Stuck to start system repairing process.
With the free utility ReiBoot, you really don’t need to worry about any iOS stuck anymore. If you have further questions, visit Tenorshare Website to get more information.