Regardless of the type of business you are in – small or large scale, blogging will be an integral part of your business. From the innumerous benefits of having a blog, below are the top reasons for owning one:
- It will help you in driving traffic to your website.
- Positioning your brand name in the market.
- Increasing your SEO (Search Engine Optimization) or SERP (Search Engine Results Page) ranking.
- Building and maintaining lasting customer relationships.
Running a blog and maintaining it is not as easy as it sounds, but with CMS platforms like WordPress, it is!
Whenever we talk about blogging, WordPress cannot be missed out. It is one of the most used content publishing platforms that enjoys a 58.9% share in the CMS market (which is the maximum) as on 11th April 2017 per W3Techs.
WordPress is an open source software that helps you maintain everything from a simple personal blogging website to a large commercial site with hundreds of sites. But, there are many other factors that a user needs to ensure while going for a WordPress hosting like security of the site, uptime guarantee, use of plugins and themes, etc.
When you start a blog, you have less things to manage, but as your blogging business starts spreading wings your need for apt management also increases. Your site can face downtime issues due to excessive server load, lack of proper security features can lead to your data getting compromised. Eventually, a stage may come when more than developing your blog you will be caught in solving the technical issues. That’s a waste of time and resources.
So, what is the solution?
Considering the issues of WP management, many service providers like WPEngine, HostGator, ZNetLive offer Managed WordPress Hosting services.
Managed WordPress Hosting – complete management of your site
A managed WordPress hosting will allow you to leverage the power and simplicity of WordPress without having to maintain the regular updates, security, or other technical adjustments.
One of the biggest advantage of taking managed WP hosting is that you get a server space dedicated to your site needs, so you don’t necessarily need to worry about web cache or bandwidth – as your website performance would be nearly blazing fast.
You can get the maximum of your WordPress site if you are taking it from the right host. The right host should be able to:
- Provide complete security to your site through various security patches.
- Ensure that your data and other intellectual property is safe within the web control panel.
- Scan your website for all types of malware and can block any hacking attempts as well.
- Provide developer tools like version control and staging environment to manage your site effectively.
- Provide complete support, with a dedicated team who will look into the working of your site and handle any technical issues as and when they arise.
- Maintain daily remote site backups to ensure availability of your data.
ZNetLive’s Managed WordPress Hosting
ZNetLive has been providing web hosting services and cloud-based services and productivity solutions since a long time and is known for their quality products and on-time support facility. They also provide Managed WordPress hosting in India and around the world to help you manage your WordPress site effectively. They offer various WordPress hosting plans for meeting the requirement of all with – Starter, Standard, Professional, Premium and Enterprise plans all backed with the powerful management through the Plesk Onyx control panel.
Their latest WordPress toolkit 2.0 enabled managed WordPress hosting has got many additional functionalities and features to support your WordPress Environment. Let’s have a look at them:
A) Installation and Updates
- The latest update, allows one click installation of everything. With one click you can download WP which will further create a database with the DB user and create an admin account in WordPress and initialize its use.
- It also provides one click hardening feature that scans all your installation to protect your site against any suspicious activity.
- You can easily transfer your WordPress site from one host to another. As soon as you transfer, your site will be added to the WordPress toolkit automatically.
- They also let you develop a staging environment within the toolkit, where you can perform various coding activities without making changes to the live production site.
B) WordPress Development
- You can easily synchronize data between two WP instances on your server.
- You can manage all debug options in WP or on a per-instance basis from a single interface.
- It allows site indexing, with which you can enable or disable site indexing based on a per-instance basis by search engines.
- You can set password protection for your staging environment, so that only the authorized person can perform any development activity.
C) WordPress Maintenance
- You can make changes to all your installations either in one-click or manage each individually and have complete information regarding its version number, security status etc.
- Get the option to activate WP maintenance mode while adding any plugin, or themes with a single click.
- Get Easy and quick access to all plugins and themes with the ability to enable/disable any plugin on one or more instances or to remove them from any.
- Get the benefit of automatic updates from a central point of control.
- Run any WP-CLI command present on WordPress. Easily import database, create new users, update themes and much more.
- You can even automate WordPress Toolkit simply by connecting to its API or CLI.
- With Reseller management facility, you can manage all the WordPress instances that are owned by your customers that too from a single point of entry.
Apart from all the amazing features, they provide complete support to help you manage everything with ease. So, if you are looking to buy managed WordPress hosting then ZNetLive is worth a shot.