Earning money from blogs is easy these days, but many bloggers fail to do that. The reasons are that their ideas are not so good OR they might have resigned from it too soon. In this article, we’re going to learn the 8 most recommended ways to earn money from blogs.
1. Google AdSenseGoogle AdSense is probably the most recommended Advertising network that allows website/blog owners to monetize their online content.
Wikipedia says: Google AdSense is a program run by Google that allows publishers in the Google Network of content sites to serve automatic text, image, video, or interactive media advertisements, that are targeted to site content and audience.
If your blog is having good organic traffic (Search Traffic), apply for Google AdSense. If your blog is not approved by Google AdSense, here are some alternatives that you can try:
2. Write eBooks and sell them!
This is another way to earn money from your blog. Write E-books, publish them on Amazon Kindle, promote them via your blog and earn money! Ryan Biddulph, a blogger is earning great by writing what he learns about blogging, marketing, etc. Not everybody is blessed with the art of writing, but the practice can make you able to write cool books that people love to buy.
3. Sell space for advertisements on your blog
This technique is being used by many bloggers. By selling space for ads, you can make enough money from your blog. Create a page regarding this service and put your own rates for a single advertisement. Create a banner with “Advertise here” written on it and put that where your blog space is free like in sidebars, below post title, footer, etc. That works!
4. Sell affiliate products
This is a proven way of monetizing a blog. Here, you need to deal with an affiliate program and promote their products and services on your blog. Whenever your blog reader/visitor makes a purchase you will receive a certain commission. Regardless of your blog topic/niche, you should always find an affiliate program which would fit the requirements of your readership.
5. Offer services to your blog readers
How to sell services?
- Create a page with title “Our Services” OR “Hire Me”.
- Feature your page in the navigation menu of your blog.
- Write what can you do for your readers.
- At the end of the page, put your public e-mail (by which visitors will contact you).
- Or Simply attach contact form at the end of page.
6. Sponsored posts
This is another superb way of earning money from blogs. What you need to do is to promote a product but not for free. Charge for sponsored posts. That works only when your blog has high authority :)
7. Write paid reviews
Create a page on your blog regarding “Paid Reviews” with the tagline let your product reviewed by us. Share your pricing details publicly and attach contact form so that visitors may contact you directly if they’re interested.
When all else fails, you can ask for money (when you are providing some awesome information for free on your blog. Asking donations by misleading readers is never enouraged). Many bloggers did this and got good results.
About The Author
* The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the entire writing or managing teams and they do not reflect any of the specific official policy or position of www.AmfasTech.com